Server not showing up on "Internet" tab. [Vortex Servers]

My server runs off of VortexServers (yeah yeah I know). I purchased a decently large server, 50 slots, no big deal. I put in all my files, fixed up the server.cfg, and the server is able to be connected to by my friends, but so far nobody that tries from the "Internet" tab can find the server. The IP is: 96.8.115.229:7780

Here's the server.cfg:
Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password *(starred for obvious reasons)
maxplayers 50
port 7780
hostname Infinite Drift [0.3e]
bind 96.8.115.229
gamemode0 ApocalypticDrift 1
filterscripts ObjectsAR ReservedCarsAndHouses
plugins sscanf
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.InfiniteDrifting.forumotion.com
maxnpc 0
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
rcon 0
mapname iD Map
It could be something completely that went over my head, but I don't know, I've tried fooling around with it, re-installing, nothing seems to fix it.

The 'Internet' tab has more than 1000+ servers, and your server will be in there. You can Advertise or give the Server IP to your friends

Find here : http://monitor.sacnr.com

After searching the exact Mode and Map of my server for an hour and nothing coming up? I wouldn't be so sure..

Also, I've checked on several server monitor sites, and this is what is tells me:

Public: No? That would therefore lead me to believe it is NOT on the "Internet" tab.

Then, contact Vortex servers about this, whether they can or do hosting in the Internet' list

Quote:
Originally Posted by vMapper
Посмотреть сообщение
Then, contact Vortex servers about this, whether they can or do hosting in the Internet' list
Yeah, I have, no response yet.

Wait for their response, then

Open server.cfg on Host Control Panel.
Set Announce to 1.

Might Help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thour57
Посмотреть сообщение
Open server.cfg on Host Control Panel.
Set Announce to 1.

Might Help you.
Already did by asker

Are you sure announce(.exe) is correctly in the folder and has execution rights? (chmod +x announce on linux)