[Include] Anti Weapon Cheat by DarK_FeneR

Description:
This system Anti Weapon Cheat controls the weapons that have not been septate through the function of the system. If the weapon was taken with a cheat / cleo / hack or command (which does not give the weapons with the function of this included), the player will be banned. Melee weapons, brass knuckles, dildo, parachute, have not been taken into account by this Weapon Anti Cheat.

Functions:
  • GivePlayerWeaponAC(playerid, weaponid, ammo); //It would be enough to replace only "GivePlayerWeapon" with "GivePlayerWeaponAC".
  • The checkrate are setted on 2,5 seconds
  • If you are admin RCon or you are a victim of the ban of the Anti Cheat, text will appear in chat "[AWC] Weapon Cheat finded. Nick: Name (ID:% d) | Weapon: Name (ID: Value | Slot: Value) | ammo: value"
  • When a player is banned by anti cheat, the server sends a message to all players connected "Name (ID: Value) Has Been banned || Reason: Weapon Cheat"
How to install:

Put the include in "YourServer/pawno/include"

In top of the GM:
pawn Код:
#include <AWC>
In OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason);
pawn Код:
DarK_OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason);
In OnPlayerSpawn(playerid);
pawn Код:
DarK_OnPlayerSpawn(playerid);
In OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason);
pawn Код:
DarK_OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason);
Screens:

PS: The screen are written in Italian

Bugs:

If player leave the server fast after setted a weapon with cheat, the anticheat don't find cheat and don't ban the player

Download:

Download .inc AWC_1.1

REPORT ME BUGS PLEASE
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Great work dude .

Te lo dico in Italiano cosм capisci meglio, questo script и inutile in quanto se il server possiede un sistema di salvataggio armi basta settarsi l'arma e sloggare, poi perchи utilizzi degli array da 255 quando l'input massimo dei messaggi и 128? Questo sistema и inutile ed inefficiente.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Meec
Посмотреть сообщение
Te lo dico in Italiano cosм capisci meglio, questo script и inutile in quanto se il server possiede un sistema di salvataggio armi basta settarsi l'arma e sloggare, poi perchи utilizzi degli array da 255 quando l'input massimo dei messaggi и 128? Questo sistema и inutile ed inefficiente.
Mhhh okay, so it's possible check WeaponData when is disconnecting from the server, and ban? O no?
Ah i've changed arrays 255 to 128 later i upload...

This will ban me if I jump out of a plane or buy a weapon in ammunation?

I've closed ammunations with map... And the para, don't is a cheat, for the include