Anti-Healthhack / Aimbot detectors!

Aye!

I've searched around a bit here 'n there, but I didn't really find what I wanted. I'm searching for an Anti-Healthhack script, which can perform a healthhack check on a target ID. The important thing is, that the player shouldn't be banned; it should just inform the admins whether the player is hacking or not. Or at least the possibility, that you can decide whether he should get banned automatically or not!

Okay, the next thing is, that I want to know whether there's a script which can detect aimbots yet or not. I doubt it, but if you got any ideas, then post 'em here!

Thanks for your replies!

So you want anti hack that auto decide to ban or kick - or jail something like that did i get it right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan890
Посмотреть сообщение
So you want anti hack that auto decide to ban or kick - or jail something like that did i get it right?
He means that admin decide whether to ban or not.

OT:
You can take any anti-hack script and modify it so it doesn't ban automatically.

That is possible but no one has it ini becasue i never heard such i thing like that but it will be good if someone make it Pm me if you find it or someone make it

The modifyin' ain't no problem, I actually asked for a script now... :/

Here's an anti aim bot (i didn't test it)
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=306586
For the Health Hack thing its easy here's a little example
pawn Код:
new Float:Health;
if(GetPlayerHealth(playerid,Health)>100)
{
    new string[128], pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
      for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
      {
      if(PlayerInfo[i][pAdmin] >= 1)
      {

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s Might be health hacking", pName);
        SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_ORANGERED, string);
      }
      }
      }
  //bla bla
The code above is untested its just an example.

Script Request Thread #5

Well, there are few thigs for health hack and you can read more on a thread by ceccil for anticheat tips.

Last, about the aimbot is extremely hard to be accurate and I wouldn't recomment to ban either; they may be innocent. Anyway, what I want to tell is to make a script that you compare the damage in OnPlayerGiveDamage and if it's very similar to the one a weapon can do, then he is possible using aimbot. Note; what I said would work only and only if the player is moving, because if someone just stands there, you can give max damage of a weapon.

However, this might reports players who DM for years and they do know where the hitbox is, and NO it's not a cheat, there are good DMers that can kill you with 1-2 shots.

@DaRk_RaiN
- Aimbot is totally different compared to Autoaim. Autoaim checks if you aim at the body, but we all know about lag shooting, aimbot is the one which aims at the ping.

Lol, thanks for y'all answers, but I think I've expressed myself wrongly; I want a detection whether the player TOGGLES healthhacks or not. What if he has like... I don't know, let's say 20 HP, and then he'll start toggling. How can I find this out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_RaiN
Посмотреть сообщение
Here's an anti aim bot (i didn't test it)
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=306586
For the Health Hack thing its easy here's a little example
pawn Код:
new Float:Health;
if(GetPlayerHealth(playerid,Health)>100)
{
    new string[128], pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, sizeof(pname));
      for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
      {
      if(PlayerInfo[i][pAdmin] >= 1)
      {

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s Might be health hacking", pName);
        SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_ORANGERED, string);
      }
      }
      }
  //bla bla
The code above is untested its just an example.
since a lot of health cheats set the player's health default to 100, it's good to change every SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 100); into SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 99); and disable all the vending machines and food stores and use if(GetPlayerHealth(playerid,Health)>99).

p.s. - WAZAAAP long time no see Al