Would anyone want a refund server?

Do people actually like refund RP servers, and would you go to one? Maybe just for fun or whatever? Gimme your opinions.

Well. If you get refunds sometimes it's good, But sometimes it's bad.
- If you have small refunds like 50k or something and like 4 TLS, that's alright.
But when you go into NG Edits, they give you like 500k and it's pointless, I mean you don't get that In real life do you that's why it's called Roleplay.

I prefer not refunding servers, earn your stuff.

Well, the whole point of roleplay is to re-enact real life, but as a different person. I mean, if I move to a new city, I wouldn't get $500,000, I dont really like the idea of 'refunding' but, it gains players somehow.

Definitely not, '' refunding servers '' are what messed up SA-MP roleplay in general.

How about no? Refund servers suck.. I like starting from beginning earning every buck for a normal house and a rancher.. But I guess it's almost impossible in SAMP.. Thx a lot NG:RP edit servers..

Some people dont know what's refunds mean.If i open server,i prefer "Giveaway" name than "Refunds".
Refunds = Giving back player stuffs which caused of server rollback.
Giveaway = Give player stuffs for free.

I only join these refund servers every now and then to get a faction within 30 minutes and have some fun with friends since their admins just give it on request.

Or just to grab a free gun (free vip refund) and shoot people. It's just so terrible bad for roleplay. The funniest thing is that they give away moonhigh refunds but meanwhile enforce strict RP rules (asspull, non-RP carjack, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
How about no? Refund servers suck.. I like starting from beginning earning every buck for a normal house and a rancher.. But I guess it's almost impossible in SAMP.. Thx a lot NG:RP edit servers..
^ agreed

If you use a refund server, you won't have that opportunity to earn the money, having it all just ruins the fun to be honest.

Download a shitty mode, get a lot of cash and then use that server to get refunds on other servers. Refunds can be highly abused and are only given by noob servers!