help me (5 errors)

guys i was scripting a simple dialog message box with on player connect
that is the server rules
these are the errors
Код:
C:\Users\Rajan\Desktop\final server v9 satdm\gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(25308) : error 075: input line too long (after substitutions)
C:\Users\Rajan\Desktop\final server v9 satdm\gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(25309) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\Rajan\Desktop\final server v9 satdm\gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(25309) : error 017: undefined symbol "Server"
C:\Users\Rajan\Desktop\final server v9 satdm\gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(25309) : error 017: undefined symbol "Rules"
C:\Users\Rajan\Desktop\final server v9 satdm\gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(25309) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
and those error lines

Код:
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Server Rules....", "Server Rules \n\n1.NO CHEATING OR USING HACKS \ MODS \ TRAINERS or any other thing that gives you no fair things vs other people !!! Or You will GET BANNED.\n \n2.No Flaming \ Swearing \ Using Bad Language or Abusing.\n \n3.No Spawn Killing or Team killing.\n \n4.No Car Jacking!! Respect other peoples rides, Get your Own.\n \n5.Dont try to advertise in the Chat or PM,you will be kicked or banned.\n \n6.Dont ask admins for money or cars you need to earn all of that.\n \n7.Do not SWEAR or insoult *admins* and players!\n \n8.Don't ever ask admin for the admin level or a promotion because you will not get it, you will just be kicked!!\n \n9.Please don't ask from Admins that they will help you with money and all the stuff, try to get it by yourslef... Just if you are working hard, you can ask then.\n \n10.Multi accounts isn't allowed! Don't register to the server with more than ONE name or you will be banned.\n \n11.Don't spam on the chataed morf diova ot yaw yna ni thgif no yawa gnitropeleT.31n\ n\!esuoh ruoy raen selcihev ruoy krap esaelP.21th isn't allowed.\n \n14.Doing escape on fight (pause) or /hmenu \ /vmenu \ /bmenu or any other thing that your life cant down to avoid from death isn't allowed! DON'T abue it.\n  \n15.Please don't buy 2 vehicles from the same type, example: buying 2 sultans. of the server!\n \n", "OK", "");
please help me if u can

Rajan dude u have a long string for Dialog make it in parts for one string otherwise make 2 dialogs

Like one dialog has >> button which will show the player the other dialog of server rules....

if you have any prob just pm me lol i am free for the time

can u make for me