[Map] Looking for mapper!

Greetings,

My name is Fractional and I'm quite new to this forum. I'm searching for a experienced mapper in order to develop a brand new Cops and Robbers server which will take place in Las Venturas.

I've access to dedicated hardware which can hold more than five hundred people online at the same time, my Skype is Freddan962 if you'd like to live chat with me, otherwise PM works just as fine.

Thanks,

Fractional.

Edit: Just realized this post maybe shouldn't be here, sorry.

i'm an expert mapper , but in need to know whats the price? add me on skype " ddoser3 "

I do it for free.

i map for my server i made very good map even i scripted my house i can map u for free i scripted worker spawn my house pimp spawn and much more maps

but i haven't published any map on forum because i want those maps to be prrivate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleNNN
Посмотреть сообщение
I do it for free.
I'll wait for you to come online on Skype as Ddoser3 (Neo_) threathened to DDoS me with his so god like botnet.

i can help you for free too

Fractional I can help you. i am good mapper ... I actually map for cash. but because you are new i will map for you free!!!

Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
Scripting for small ammounts,pm me if you need something and maybe we'll sort it out.

can i script for u pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee