[FilterScript] Teleports

Teleports

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
Information:
To see the list of teleports you use /teles,it's simple it just commands not dialog,don't know how to make dialogs yet,it's my first work so..yeah..
Teles:
/ls = Los Santos
/lv = Las Venturas
/pc = Palomino Creek
/mg = MontyGomery
/dm =Dilimore
/bb =Blueberry
/sf = San Fierro
/area51 = Area51
/fc = Fort Carson

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Screenshot:

Download:
http://www.multiupload.nl/FCW0KTEWP9

Nice script , like it

Thanks so much,!! )

Good job!

This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.
UPLOAD ON SOLIDFILES.COM

If you need help into making dialogs, check my signature for the Teleport Menu Script.

Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Shitty script, not useful in a single way.
Dude, it was my first FS,it's not shit, it was just for start, so what about you shutup,and not fill the FORUMS with your racist REPLIES, And thanks to anyone who enjoyed the FS, and given me the support on it.

Nice and simple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X|Dragon|X
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, it was my first FS,it's not shit, it was just for start, so what about you shutup,and not fill the FORUMS with your racist REPLIES, And thanks to anyone who enjoyed the FS, and given me the support on it.
Racist?