Server Problem

Hey.So,I tried to create my own server in SAMP.Everything was OK until I had to re-install my Win XP.
So after re-installing it,This problem occurs when I try to start my server

[13:33:00] Script[gamemodes/PPC_Trucking.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[13:33:00] Number of vehicle models: 0
I checked and the script/gamemode is right where it should be-\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn and PPC_Trucking.amx
So,what is the problem then?

BTW I manage to get the server online,but when try to enter it laods,and when I get in the server it just says Reconnecting... and nothing happens,obviously because no gamemode to load since it's not found.

EDIT:Well,I downloaded several trucking scripts,and they all fail when it comes to loading the gamemode.So,I guess it's because in Windows folders are separated with "\" and in cmd window it's used "/" instead of "\".At least I think this is the reason.So,anyone know how to fix this thing,I mean I have to change "/" to show as "\" in cmd windows.
But I wonder if this is the problem,then how come the filterscrips and other shit load without any problem?

Umm, PPC_Trucking is very bugged! Its not your server or computer its the Gamemode its self. I've always used Xtremer's trucking gamemode.

It's because of the plugins.

Well,actually I read a topic on some russian samp forum and fixed this by installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008.But now got other problems,and really see that PPC is extremely bugged.I set me and a friend of mine to be level 5 admins,but when he tries to /spec another player,he specs me and not him,no matter what player id he enteres to /spec.same goes for me,I can only spec him,also he tried to ban another player but banned me.Well,I really liked that script until now when I see it's full of bugs.
Anyway,thx for responding.Now if I only learn how to add such things to my server it would be awesome.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyMinSMi8Q[/ame]
I just don't know what code to add to the script,and where to add it.AllI know is that I need some function "attachtrailertovehicle"

Just find another script that would satisfy your needs
____
Bulgarian

ID bugs are not from the gamemode. It is caused by some plugins. The default plugins that come with PPC_Trucking are old. Download the latest plugins and that might solve your problem.

Ok,Thank You.BTW I just tried Extremer's script last night and lol it's more shitty than PPC's.And it's ugly :S