How many slots can I host?

How many slots can I host for my SA-MP server?

i7 3770 @ 3.4 GHZ
32 GB RAM
3 TB 7200 RPM Raid 1 setup

Thanks for help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractional
View Post
How many slots can I host for my SA-MP server?

i7 3770 @ 3.4 GHZ
32 GB RAM
3 TB 7200 RPM Raid 1 setup

Thanks for help!
~200+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
~ 150-200
Are you sure? So it's in no way worth buying a dedicated server over using hosting company for a SAMP server?

Its up to you really.

If you want much more power and control to yourself, Dedicated is fine. But recommended you know what your doing in command line if your choosing linux.

With a host it is a bit more simple, but your sharing the server with others. so you have to be very careful you dont get in trouble with the host for much usage.

If you like simple and ease to use, a host may be your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
Its up to you really.

If you want much more power and control to yourself, Dedicated is fine. But recommended you know what your doing in command line if your choosing linux.

With a host it is a bit more simple, but your sharing the server with others. so you have to be very careful you dont get in trouble with the host for much usage.

If you like simple and ease to use, a host may be your choice.
I choose Windows Webserver 2008 R2 for this dedicated server way back. Am I able to hold 200 people with those specs or even more?

On these specs you can host many servers with 500 slots each.

Just make sure you don't overload your server, so just track your processes and available resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXservers
View Post
On these specs you can host many servers with 500 slots each.

Just make sure you don't overload your server, so just track your processes and available resources.
Thank you for the answer!

If it's your PC, why would you host a server? You could install some awesome high graphic game and play. Just asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
If it's your PC, why would you host a server? You could install some awesome high graphic game and play. Just asking.
Sorry, I quite don't get that.

This is not my gaming computer, this is my dedicated server which is located far away from me in a data center.

This is my gaming computer:

i5 2500k OC'd 4.2 GHZ
16 GB DDR3 2133 MHZ
Asus GTX 680 OC'd 1255 MHZ

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
Razer Mamba
Razer Golathius XL
Samsung 3D 23" 120 HZ Full-HD monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
It isn't his home PC, it's server from Hetzner.

Not much difference my friend