I need some suggestions.

I'm currently spending my time on a new GW's GM (Gangwars) well It'll be located in SF 40% of the script is already done, the admin system etc... but I'm a bit out of idea's so I need some suggestion it would be usefull if you give me some idea's (I don't want to copy any server) so let the idea's be unique please.

Thanks in advance, and if your idea really helped me, I'll rep you.

Different maps for each gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_79
Посмотреть сообщение
Different maps for each gang.
Ofcourse.. don't worry about the maps, I'm a pretty old mapper.. I need suggestion on the gamemode.

Not for rep:
I was scripting a gangwar system before but as some problems came in my life I discontinued it. My script idea was like people will be able to create gang, ranks and leaders in a gang, set a name for gang, zone creations by RCON admin and can give it to them. A area detection is also good if someone kills one of the gang member on their zone, suddenly a gang war will be started. Last man standing will be counted and will declare the gang as winner. Then, like gta sa, the winning gang will take over the place. Saving systems, gang chat will also be good.

@Lordz those were good!

On Topic:
If a player dies, his weapons(a pickup will do it) will be at the place where he died. Thinking of some more atm.

I like the idea of the weapon pickup, will think about it.

Anymore suggestion guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the idea of the weapon pickup, will think about it.

Anymore suggestion guys?
money, but not all he had, just like 1000-10000$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
Not for rep:
I was scripting a gangwar system before but as some problems came in my life I discontinued it. My script idea was like people will be able to create gang, ranks and leaders in a gang, set a name for gang, zone creations by RCON admin and can give it to them. A area detection is also good if someone kills one of the gang member on their zone, suddenly a gang war will be started. Last man standing will be counted and will declare the gang as winner. Then, like gta sa, the winning gang will take over the place. Saving systems, gang chat will also be good.
Your idea is already scripted by [NoV]Austin but still it's cool.

On Topic: Maybe create a a last man standing where player starts will low level and guns. For example: In start when you join..you only have pistol and after eveykill you do, your level increases and you get better guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjay
Посмотреть сообщение
Your idea is already scripted by [NoV]Austin but still it's cool.

On Topic: Maybe create a a last man standing where player starts will low level and guns. For example: In start when you join..you only have pistol and after eveykill you do, your level increases and you get better guns.
Already added, it's called rank system, better score, better health/armour, better weapons.

Awesome to see dm/tdm server on the way!..

I will try to get out some ideas:

1. Weapon shops

2. Epic mapping

3. Turf wars

4. Kill streak

5. Bounty on head