YSI warnings

PHP код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Escritorio\BlackBerry Archivos\adler\Nueva carpeta\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3813) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickTextDraw")
C:\Documents and Settings\Milito\Escritorio\BlackBerry Archivos\adler\Nueva carpeta\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3878) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw")
C:\Documents and Settings\Milito\Escritorio\BlackBerry Archivos\adler\Nueva carpeta\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3942) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\Milito\Escritorio\BlackBerry Archivos\adler\Nueva carpeta\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(4023) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditAttachedObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\Milito\Escritorio\BlackBerry Archivos\adler\Nueva carpeta\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(4112) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject"
Hey mates!

I got those warnings, but I'm not even using Y_Hooks
I'm just using Y_INI, I just want get rid of those warnings as it's annoying

Thanks in advance

Is it upto date and you #include <YSI\y_ini>

donwload the newest package of YSI
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=61548

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 33 seconds.

Pretty fuck.