Raven's Role-Play Help!

Hi,

I just downloaded RR 0.3e and extracted it. I found out pretty soon that nothing saved. My car number plate. The things in my inventory (like a mp5 and police baton) and even things in the trunk! After I GMX or put it online again it dis-appears. Can anyone tell me what .inc file would help this to all save. Its a ravens roleplay folder with everything RR has. It just doesn't save anything to do with weapons and cars! My modifications on my cars save (but the car colour gets reset to white everytime) Can I use the same method the the car modifications save to save the trunk objects?

Thanks!

Why everyone start with a roleplay? start with a freaking freeroam IT'S MORE EASIER THAN RP!

I know how to script. Just a little stuck with the .inc files. Never liked them from the start.

did you find in the GM's folder some include files? or a pawno folder?

Even if you want to start with roleplay script, don't use Raven's Roleplay. It has some mind eating bugs. Use other roleplay scripts like Vortex Roleplay.

There isn't anything In the gm folder except the larp.amx and .pwn files. I have some include files in the pawno include folder but they are all about .ini includes. I have 1 .txt file in the scriptfiles called 'trunks' and it has 0.0.0.0 or something like that. Any help?

+ rr is easy to edit and I don't really want to add MySQL .php my admin etc because vortex roleplay is all that. Mr.Anonymous, if you can find me vortex rp 2 with No MySQL files that would be great! Thanks!