Cant not find a script i want

Hello, My friends and I are looking for a good script to use for our game play server. We are looking for a script where we can have our own houses and where we can have jobs to be a Cop,Fire man,Ems,Tow Truck Driver,Swat,Taxi Driver,Truck Driver,Bus Drive. Dose anyone know of a Script Like this if so can you post a link or something of where i can download it thank you.

search here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

i have and from what i can tell what i am looking for is not in there ( I COULD BE WRONG) for me to go tho one by one and they try some of them to see if they work if just getting frusterating.

like Raven's Rp ? :3

In my opinion,even it is excellent and awesome,Ravens RP sucks..Many Timers,much functions make it ram consuming..

Quote:
Originally Posted by geohareas
Посмотреть сообщение
In my opinion,even it is excellent and awesome,Ravens RP sucks..Many Timers,much functions make it ram consuming..
nah dude, i just telling him , its like Raven's rp , im not suggesting to download it :3

i never could get Raven's Roleplay to work anyways. but ya i am looking for something like

The best script is always going to be the one you create yourself.
Only you know exactly what you want, how you want it. So create it !

yea Agree with Lynn

Even if you get a filterscript which can create those jobs, you would really get confused. External filterscripts can create bugs in your gamemode. As Lynn said, make those jobs by your own. That way you would know how it works and also you can add many additional features to it.