How to use YCMD?

Hi again, I'm using ZCMD but somebody tell me that YCMD is more faster, I saw the ****** thread about YCMD but I don't understand well. Can someone give me an example of an YCMD command and the use of the param "help"?

Thanks.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=402278
just an example ^^

Thank you! But I have to create the command /help [command] to display the help that I put in every command?

Another doubt:

I can put:

pawn Код:
YCMD:hello(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageToAll(-1, "test");
    return 1;
}
Without the help param?

Yes you have to create /help. (YCMD:help)
Its your wish you create it or not, and how you create it.

Your another doubt: Yes you can write it that way or like this below which is the correct way of writing it:
pawn Код:
YCMD:hello(playerid, params[],help) //put the parameter help to avoid warnings even though you are not using it
{
        //do something here
        SendClientMessageToAll(-1, "test");
    return 1;
}
It will work irrespective of parameters.

Oh I have just read that ZCMD is faster than YCMD, in the post of YCMD ****** said the opposite that YCMD is faster than ZCMD. ****** lies? I don't think so but in the test ZCMD is faster :/

Care to read it correctly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do we need another command processing system? ZCMD is already very fast!

y_commands is actually now FASTER than ZCMD and is designed to handle huge numbers of commands. Additionally included in that speed is permission checks (to set exactly who can use the command), a help system, command renaming and removal plus more.

Quote:

y_commands is actually now FASTER than ZCMD

I have read it.

ZCMD is already very fast, you don't need YCMD unless you have 10000s of commands to process. Only then you will see the difference with naked eye very clearly, otherwise they all are same when you type commands ingame, they are all fast, people even use /strcmp.