GameMode DeathMatch

Anyone know if there is or can do for a simple gamemode DeathMatch?

Requirements:
Two or more teams, or Free For All. If exist teams have custom skins and custom spawn.
After choosing your team (if exist) can choose the weapons (one or more), and the server give bullets a lot and do spawn with full life.
Prohibited Weapons: Chain saw, grenades, smoke grenades, molotov cocktail, sawnoff shotgun, rifle country, rpg, rocket pm, flamethower, minigun, satchel charge, spraycan, Fire Extinguisher, Night Vis Goggles, Thermal Goggles.
A simple anti cheat for who does spawn of prohibited weapons.
Vest: Can buy on team spawn if exist team in a radius 15 m, write /buyvest ou /bv, if no exist team can buy on spawn.
People can use this on per life.
Car Systems: write /car , if the person die and have one, eliminating the previous and give a new one. People can use this one per life.
I think that is all. If you can already thank you.

Why dont u use the search function on the sa-mp forums?
and if you are requesting this gamemode.. well I don't know whether people in the script request thread do entire gamemodes for free..
If you want someone to script this for you, he'll probably won't do it for free, unless he is santa claus.

Iґm newbie u cant help me? for free :S

Sorry, I'm not santa claus.
Plus I got my own project I'm working on..

Just find a TDM gamemode, there's probably tons of them in the gamemodes section..

Ok thanks for helping

Ehmm... well, it takes like 1-2 days to script this thing, maybe, I said just maybe I can do it for 5$? or4$?