What should i do?

Hey there.
Currently i'm thinking on creating a server, and well, i would like to know which gamemode i should do.

Currently, trucking is "winning space" on sa-mp, but most of the servers are scripts edit, and if i create 1 of the 0, i don't think that i'll get alot of players.

Other, is the most popular gamemode on mta sa, "race".
Currently, i still did not found any server like this, well before i found, the new dawn tdm, until it changed gamemode.
And now, i don't find any like it.

So, well, i would like which gamemode from both i should do, and why.

Thanks!

Do something unique! Come out with ideas, don't tell me there are no ideas, if you think u can find the answer.

AX Racing is the best GM of racing so far.

I'd recommend you make a race GM, since it's not so "used" in samp.

You should do something what is unique, with unique Ideas, you will get Players.

Well.. I always wanted to try a good prison RP server, I didn't find a good one yet, I'd suggest you to do one if you're a good scripter.

Do something nobody does like... A Hospital RP based just inside of a hospital or something. Just something unique ya know?

Uhmm try Roleplay GM , You want to have High playerbase ?

You need a 10 players active , or try to recruit your friends in your server .

+rep me if I help :P

First: Thanks for the people who posted for their opinions.

Second:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
AX Racing is the best GM of racing so far.

I'd recommend you make a race GM, since it's not so "used" in samp.
That's what i thinked, but i'm still a bit "pwned", since i still don't know what gamemode i should do.
The race gamemode will need to have ALOT of work, but well, it's one thing which can be promissing on the future.
The trucking gamemode, not too much work(i've almost finished it once, with like, 5k lines, and it had the basic needs), but well, it can be empty for months.
Which is totally bad, since the money doesn't worth for the job i shall have.

Anyways, i'll keep thinking on the race gamemode, since i'm addicted to it on the other multiplayer mod...

You should try making a racing script with things that players will love, like the ability to buy vehicles and win cash to buy power ups.

Uhh...Christmas special GMs?