[GameMode] Europe Roleplay[ENG] - Let it snow - VIRUS ALERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice that you're releasing a virus.. When I download this I get an error from my Virus Scanner.
Hmm ye 5 virus infected some files :/

I'm not a fan of Raven's but I downloaded to see what exactly you did.
And be impressed that I liked the work, you did some nice changes + added nice maps(Hope it's yours).
Great job and here's my REP.

Virus, Big one.

Ban this user. Sending viruses.

my samp server

To the users above that discovered the virus. Why on EARTH didn't you Report the thread?? The download link has been removed and the poster banned.

To everyone else: This contained 5 viruses. If you downloaded it, delete it and run a thorough virus scan on your system as soon as possible.

Smart people never open .exe files and just opening the script and looking it... VIRUS ALERT.. Dont open any of its executable files... it's all virus except the script,includes,etc

I downloaded it yesterday, but didn't unrar the archive and I really doubt I got infected. But in order to ensure my pc I will run a virus scan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy951
Посмотреть сообщение
I downloaded it yesterday, but didn't unrar the archive and I really doubt I got infected. But in order to ensure my pc I will run a virus scan.
Once You Unrared it, it infected you almost fucked my pc kept infecting other files every minute.

I think there should be a new rule, if someone is releasing his gamemodes, he MUST include ONLINE VIRUS SCANS! To pervent this shit happening again.

Regards.

Please upload again

5 x of win32.parite.b or something.. atleast thats what my protection said
the viruses are in the EXE Files.

I can't delete the folder..

The original files may well have been clean, explaining how you got no alerts when you downloaded those.
But the updated files he uploaded yesterday when he edited the thread to change the download link were loaded with 3 different viruses, one of which was there 3 times.

I opened it in a virtual machine and it was most definitely not 'harmless'

@xSiiiLenTx, Don't try to do it manually, let your AV take care of it. It should quarantine the infected files, enabling you to remove the directory afterwards

yes it has viruses my comp is fucked up after that script