[GameMode] Basic But Useful Game-Mode

Basic But Useful Game-Mode
By McBan

Introduction

This 'Basic' but Useful Game-Mode was made for several obvious reasons. One of many reasons is that I have been PM'ed by people/players asking me to release a simple Game-Mode for them to start off with, so here it is. Brand New And Never seen Before! This Game-Mode has a simple system. It currently has about 4 commands, /cmds, /credits, /help and /heal. There is no housing, business, admin, vip, vehicle system at all. I have added about 4 vehicles and 3 classes, All which work and shouldn't give you any problem/errors. Please note before using, That this Game-Mode is a 'All' purpose Game-Mode, It is not assigned to a current mode (i.e Death Match, Role Play etc...) You may use to it for any Mode you want but Please Do NOT remove the credits, Either than that, Enjoy!

This Game-Mode includes:

some Nice and simple Game-Modes for newbies to start off with
A login/register system
Few simple commands like /help, /cmds, /credits and /kill
Currently only 4 vehicles have been added (static vehicles)
About 3 simple classes
ZCMD Include so newbies can upload filterscripts which need ZCMD without trying to find a download for it
Y_INI Include so newbies don't have to find the download
sscanf and sscanf2 Includes so newbies won't have problems uploading filterscripts
A few default filterscripts
some default script files
Default Game-Modes haven't been deleted, so if you don't like my Game-Mode, Try out the sa-mp default ones!
Useful script files
Bunch of Pawno Includes
A nice simple but effective owner-protection system
A few commands added for players who have more than 150 score (i.e /vips, /owner, /madeby)

Credits

Credits:
****** for the .ini includes
Me for scripting and releasing it

Download
Download link (more links/mirrors will be added/accepted soon):

solidfiles: REMOVED Due To Bugs, Check back in a week!

No screens this time, Its pretty simple and nothing to see!

REMINDER: Don't forget to press CTRL+F After opening the .pwn file located in BasicGM>GameModes>Piloting and change the 'CHANGEME' texts to your chosen text!

Please refrain from deleting the credits - Thank You & Enjoy

1-No info about what kind of gamemode is this.

2-Asking for reputation

Would rate it 0/10.

You should say what kind of GM is this.

Need reputation for adversiting? Sorry.

Please give more credits, more information

I don't really understand this..

Poor scripted gamemode, and it's not useful. Put more effort in it and then release it.

Look's like everyone agrees what I said above, since every gamemode should have an introduction about what kind in the topic, but yours.......

I mean, just say what kind of gamemode and put in more effort and make thread better!

Done, Thanks for the 'tips'.

Alright, that's a lot better, now I've understood what your saying, good job, would be too useful to newbies in scripting.

Last tip I got: Don't ask for reputation, people will troll on you if you did.

Okay. And also, Added a little tutorial in the gamemode using comments for newbies

Good work will work out for newbies.

Tip : Don't ask for reputation it makes you loose yours.