Anti-Cheat 'Health' Not Working

hello guys. i made my own anti cheat 'health' the problem is its not detecting or kicking me.
Code:
pawn Код:
public HackCheck()
{
    new
        Float:pHealth,
        Float:pArmour,
        Float:vHealth,
        string[128];
    for(new playerid=0; playerid<MAX_PLAYERS; playerid++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid, pHealth);
    GetPlayerArmour(playerid, pArmour);
    /*if(AdminLevel[playerid] >= 1) //Do not kick a admin
    {
        return 1;
    }*/

if(pHealth >= 100.1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Health Hack");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Health Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED, string);
        Kick(playerid);
    }
    if(pArmour >= 100.1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Armour Hack");
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Armour Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
        Kick(playerid);
    }
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {
        GetVehicleHealth(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), vHealth);
        if(vHealth >= 1000.1)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You Have Been Auto Kick For Using Vehicle Health Hack");
            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s(%d) Has been Auto-Kicked for using Vehicle Health Hack", GetName(playerid), playerid);
            SetVehicleToRespawn(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
            Kick(playerid);
            }
            }
            }
    return 1;
    }
return 1;
}
i made a new callback public HackCheck() and i got a timer
Код:
SetTimer("HackCheck",3000,1);
but the anti-hack doesn't work. i dont know if i my coding is right. or? can anyone help me please?

Try ">= 101"
And some "return 0;" statements would be nice after every kick.
edit use some "printf" to see what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure that's the problem - what was wrong with the multitude of existing systems?
Lol, what I was thinking ;d

Are you actually setting the health, armor, or vehicle health to above their limit? Just using a hack won't do it, because it sets it to 100 and not 100.1 or above. This is a very weak anticheat and considering the fact that most cheaters in SAMP use the same tool, this is not effective at all and it won't ban anybody.

"by cessil's Anticheat tips"

Try setting their health to 99. Then if there health is 100.0 above then there is 99.9% that they are hacking.
However, if the admin uses the god mode. Admin will detect as hacker. But otherwise you've to find a way to make the Admin undetectable as Hacker.