Textdraw box only

Hey guys, this time I need some help ^^

Anyway, since I'm working on a gamemode I'm forced to use textdraws to make it attractive, in my years of scripting I have only done one or two textdraws with simple text.. I really hate creating textdraws..
So, I want to create an 1-colored rectangle box, and have several textdraws in that box..
How do I create such empty rectangle box? and still be able to change the size?
Whenever I use a blank string for the textdrawstring, the box will be the correct width, but not the correct height.. and for some reason I can only modify the box size horizontally..
And yes, I happen to be using an edited version of Zamaroht's Textdraw Editor

Hide the text by setting the string to "_" and then change the letter size which will let you change hight of the box

Yep, read just before you posted it:
Important Note: text[] must NOT be empty or the server will crash! If you need a textdraw that shows nothing, use " " (a space) or _ (underscore)

I was using a space, but the underscore worked

I will probably need textdraws help sometime soon again, if happens I'll bump this thread.

Well, Now,
Why u say that ??
Read my post I said use the symbol "underscore" which is "_" that will not crash anything!
You read not me

Your English seems not so well,
what I was saying is that I read your fix before you posted it, on the wiki.
And that I would probably need some help again, sometime soon.

Thanks for ur help though.

I am really sorry for double posting, but I got a more urgent question..
I made a sort of tracking system for bone county, pressing a key will open the map for bone county, i got a dot texture-textdraw, and i want it to be tracking the player.. But ofcourse setting the textdraw's x,y coordinates are not the same as the player co-ordinates..
so how would I link these two? either It's not possible or it's possible with a very difficult math formula which I am not aware of..

edit: Here's the map that's covering the entire screen
pawn Код:
Textdraw0 = TextDrawCreate(-503.000000, -78.000000, "samaps:gtasamapbit1");
TextDrawBackgroundColor(Textdraw0, 255);
TextDrawFont(Textdraw0, 4);
TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw0, 0.500000, 1.000000);
TextDrawColor(Textdraw0, -1);
TextDrawSetOutline(Textdraw0, 0);
TextDrawSetProportional(Textdraw0, 1);
TextDrawSetShadow(Textdraw0, 1);
TextDrawUseBox(Textdraw0, 1);
TextDrawBoxColor(Textdraw0, 255);
TextDrawTextSize(Textdraw0, 860.000000, 872.000000);

Textdraw1 = TextDrawCreate(357.000000, -78.000000, "samaps:gtasamapbit2");
TextDrawBackgroundColor(Textdraw1, 255);
TextDrawFont(Textdraw1, 4);
TextDrawLetterSize(Textdraw1, 0.500000, 1.000000);
TextDrawColor(Textdraw1, -1);
TextDrawSetOutline(Textdraw1, 0);
TextDrawSetProportional(Textdraw1, 1);
TextDrawSetShadow(Textdraw1, 1);
TextDrawUseBox(Textdraw1, 1);
TextDrawBoxColor(Textdraw1, 255);
TextDrawTextSize(Textdraw1, 860.000000, 872.000000);
Now I only expect someone like ****** or so to come up with such a great math formula, or anyone smart ofcourse

Thanks in advance

Any1 good at maths?

Also, for the future, you could use iPLEOMAX's textdraw editor since it has more features and is much easier to work with.

ok, if you really need this then you will have to run alot of test to get what to take away or add to the pos in the textdraw.

I mean like if you set the player pos to X:20,Y:20, and set that to the textdraw it will not show so then you find the right pos in the textdraw and see what it is if its like X:130,Y:200 then you would take away 110 from x and 180 from y if u know what i mean.

edit Never worked with things like this, will need to try one day.

SKAzini, Zamaroht's editor does whatever it has to do, easy for me to use aswell..
and park4bmx, I have no clue what you are talking about.. I did try like finding a point on the textdraw (640x480 canvas), area 51 spawn wud be x419, y255 on the screen.. and
x220,y1917 in-game co-ordinates, i believe. Then I did the same at Big ear, trying to find some sort of ratio, whatsoever but that didn't work..
I know one guy who's interested in these kind of problems, and already had a working version, Mauzen. But currently he's not responding..

So unfortunately I still need assistance.