NPC Gamemod?

Hello there anybody know of an gamemode that lets you play like single player with all NPCs etc yet in SA-MP

No.
Not possible

Oh dear there's nothing that can add *some* NPCs (car, peds), Police etc?

Make 1 self Or i do it cheap
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=170545
and download samp :
www.sa-mp.com

And then start
Its simple
Want me to do it cheap my skype :
Ben.Pettersen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
Not possible
It is possible, i'm doing it myself only with custom missions.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
Not possible
Of course it is possible. There's just a limit to what you can do with them.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No.
Not possible
It actually IS possible, i have a roleplay script, that has over 200 interactive NPC's. However, i will not be giving that out, as it is a prized possession of mine :3

(Literally, you can't even steal it from me cuz i keep it in a heavily encrypted file with a pass that's about 200 characters, and on a flashdrive that i carry with me wherever i go xD!)

With NPC's it would get really laggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
It actually IS possible, i have a roleplay script, that has over 200 interactive NPC's. However, i will not be giving that out, as it is a prized possession of mine :3

(Literally, you can't even steal it from me cuz i keep it in a heavily encrypted file with a pass that's about 200 characters, and on a flashdrive that i carry with me wherever i go xD!)
Nobody gives a fuck you conceited cunt.

There have been previous attempts to recreate single player NPCs in SA-MP with varying success, it requires a lot of scripting knowledge and a damn lot of time.
I think it would be possible to some extent but since your question is about a playable gamemode and not scripting, the simple answer is "no", there are no servers or gamemodes that let you play with single player NPCs at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение

Well sure, "not possible" wasnt all correct, but i didnt want to explain an as it seems all new member how to create a bunch of AI NPCs and custom missions. There is no gamemode like this released, and i think thats the thing that matters for him