Portuguese sub-forum - Chaos.

The portuguese sub-forum is one of the most populous .

Many people from the English area of the forum think that section is not productive - not really.

In 2010, in 2011 and in the beginning of 2012, poor Portuguese of some members and usage of knowledge without certainty were the only problems. Discussion topics about SA-MP scripting were fine most of the times .

Problematic situations, such as offensive comments and religious discussions, were rare.

Nowadays, everything is in chaos. A rulebreaker topic gets deleted (and when it is seen by a moderator) after 3 days since its creation .

We are talking about Pawn on a topic and suddenly someone appears to post irrelevant information, which usually turns the topic into a fight.

If it is impossible to make our moderators as efficient as ****** is, just add different moderators. I guess that two new ones would be enough.

There are too many rulebreakers to report. Another problem is that English and Portuguese are pretty different languages - the moderators of the English section would probably make several mistakes.

I hope that I have helped .

Despite being two moderators, they are slow to take action against those who break the rules.

For other words:
Roampt, like much of you maybe know him, is moderator from the portuguese section, and well, he don't do anything.
For example, if i create today a flame war on the portuguese board, just on the day 21, for example, the thread will be deleted / user banned.
The unique job that he have is: Watch the newest releases or reply back to a pm which he could receive.

Luxurion is other moderator, but he is inactive, but when he came to active, at least he still do his job on this forum, moderate the portuguese section, delete rude threads, and so on.
The unique problem here is:
We need at least 2 ACTIVE moderators, not like the current ones, to moderate that forums, or it will keep like it is now, useless threads, flame wars, e.t.c

@edit:
A few months ago, i have created a thread like this one, and what answer did i received?: "Just the moderators can say which people should be moderator".
So i imagine, if he die, this board isn't going to have any moderator, because just HE can say what people can be moderators for that board

I just gave my opinion from what i see.

Rjjj for Moderator the Portuguese sub-forum!! AHUSHASHAUS..

We really need a good and active Moderator.

I also think the board Brazilian / Portuguese needs new moderators because the situation is very bad.I request to the authorities an attitude that can help !

You're all making trouble for nothing.
Caos? Really?

Yes, we MAY have, SOMETIMES, serious discussions about every subject, but it doesn't ever get the situation into a shitstorm, or even flame wars. Yeah, of course, religion discussions aren't really healthy, but those discussions never get too far and we don't seem to bother any other user on the forum other than the ones who are discussing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
Посмотреть сообщение
You're all making trouble for nothing.
Caos? Really?

Yes, we MAY have, SOMETIMES, serious discussions about every subject, but it doesn't ever get the situation into a shitstorm, or even flame wars. Yeah, of course, religion discussions aren't really healthy, but those discussions never get too far and we don't seem to bother any other user on the forum other than the ones who are discussing.
You should not say anything, because you are an epic rulebreaker :

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Aff, na moral. Vai se fuder. Vai ler um pouco antes de falar merda.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Eu nгo tenho certeza se todos os scripters desta board sгo burros
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dб o seu biroco. Nгo existe dx9 pra tablets.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Muita viadagem essa parada de function tambйm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjjj
Посмотреть сообщение
You should not say anything, because you are an epic rulebreaker :

Theeere you go. There's a slight difference between saying those stuff to entretain people and be a funny guy without hurting people -at all- and be, infact, a rulebreaker.

Plus - These are my infractions:
Код:
Cуdigos Ъteis #1	02/09/2012
04:35 PM	 Expired	3	Useless, unneeded or offtopic post	Si|ent
	 Private	22/08/2011
08:18 PM	 Expired	5	Insulted Other Member/Flaming/Trolling	dugi
	 Private	06/08/2011
12:19 PM	 Expired	3	Inappropriate Language	dugi
And this is the post of my last infraction:
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Which was not really a flame post, nor in infraction deserver post.
Other than this, I have a Insulting from October/2011, and we are near 2013.

People aren't random-around-fuckers and "epic rulebreakers" for having good sense of humor where everyone understands eachother (which is a blessing for having a board for a country [+portugal]) only because some random guy wants to get some power onto a community. Otherwise, I wouldn't be getting so many reputation from these 'random' posts of mine.

Summing it up: Everything is fine, bullshitters apart.

Really, the board PT is in chaos, I think it would improve with a more active moderator, but nothing has worth with no consciousness by its members, so I think the best option is a new and active moderator.

Save board PT / BR .

#OFF

We want actives moderators to do something, not those who stay offline for over a week and are not doing anything