i have hosted server, i download script from my ftp to dekstop and i open pawno file and give me this erors
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
But server use this Gamemod and server is online i made gmx and server is online what is the problem if i had this erors on gamemod on ftp the server will offline whats the problem pls help ?
My friend talks me the streamer is old if that old can you give me new streamer updated
HELPpppppppppp !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB1x
Посмотреть сообщение
i have hosted server, i download script from my ftp to dekstop and i open pawno file and give me this erors
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\bbbb\Desktop\moj server\gamemodes\ALPINAWORLD.pwn(2602) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
But server use this Gamemod and server is online i made gmx and server is online what is the problem if i had this erors on gamemod on ftp the server will offline whats the problem pls help ?
My friend talks me the streamer is old if that old can you give me new streamer updated
HELPpppppppppp !
u really should show us the code, or we can't help u.

Just searching for the very first error should already get you a ton of results. This same question gets posted at least once a day. UPDATE YOUR SERVER PACKAGE!

How i can upgrade server?
Any tutorials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB1x
Посмотреть сообщение
How i can upgrade server?
Any tutorials?
just download the latest zip from www.sa-mp.com and extract it.

Man , Look what you need that's it :
First : Download new plugin's , put instead the old plugin's the new plugins you downloaded.
Second : You should do the same about Include's , Pawno Staff...
Three : Same about streamer ...
Four : Re-Compile the script , I got this error's also that's what did I do and now work 100%...

I get the same errors as HOBix , i done everything outlined in this post .
After i compile it , i keep gettin the same errors , even after i updated to 0.3e r2 , plugins , streamer etc.