Server online but not monitored.

Hi!
(I'm "Carl" on the IRC server)

==NOTE==
The IP addrs in this post are not meant to be for advertisement purposes.
========

So i have this problem that my servers are not being shown on the Internet tab and as far as SACNR monitor says that my servers are not being monitored ?..
I've tried everything to get it to the list..
Modify firewall settings ,etc..
So basiclly on IP 188.92.161.73 everything is being monitored as it should be ( ports 7777,7778,7779 )
but on IP 188.92.161.87 server is up and shows up on the SA-MP Client if i add it to the favourites.
But it does not show up on the internet tab.

The servers are running on my dedicated servers behind my own switch in my own datacenter.
No firewall or forwarding issues..
IPs 73 and 87 are on the same dedicated server ( Multiple IP setup on 1 server )

So if you know what could be a fix for this issue please help !
I'm running out of ideas already

Best Regards,
Carl ( CookieCrusher )

PS: This is my first time posting something like this so no hate.. Thanks!

EDIT

188.92.161.73:7777 - perfectly working! (on Dedicated Server #1)
188.92.161.73:7778 - perfectly working! (on Dedicated Server #1)
188.92.161.73:7779 - perfectly working! (on Dedicated Server #1)
188.92.161.87:7777 - works but not shown on the internet tab. (on Dedicated Server #1)
188.92.161.107:7777 - works but not shown on the internet tab (on Dedicated Server #2)

All right I understand your not advertising your server. Its for server support so can you type in your real IP Address and port and that way I might test it out.

EDIT: Sorry tested it out you mean one IP is not showing in the Internet list? Redo everything, recheck, reinstall. Might work.

What not monitored? Your server ip is working for others?

You need to use bind YOUR_IP in the server config to set which ip it should use when running on the same system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTR12
Посмотреть сообщение
All right I understand your not advertising your server. Its for server support so can you type in your real IP Address and port and that way I might test it out.

EDIT: Sorry tested it out you mean one IP is not showing in the Internet list? Redo everything, recheck, reinstall. Might work.
Tried, nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrossER
Посмотреть сообщение
What not monitored? Your server ip is working for others?
The servers on range 161.74-88 , 161.100-115 are not shown on the Internet tab but are working and are can be queried if you add them on your favourites list.
But the one on 161.73 is being shown on the internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to use bind YOUR_IP in the server config to set which ip it should use when running on the same system.
Yeap, bind is already in the server config..

*Bump* Seriously need help with this guys :C

I had same problem before,to solve it open your router>>Advance setting>>NAT>>DMZ Host>>your IP adress and click save/apply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_79
Посмотреть сообщение
I had same problem before,to solve it open your router>>Advance setting>>NAT>>DMZ Host>>your IP adress and click save/apply!
Yes, but i do not have a router.. I have a switch
Pic of it:

That does not have any firewall on and neither do the servers on testing purposes.
and my HW firewall is configured to allow any traffic but has several rules to null route attacks.
( So basiclly not much )
I also checked every log file to see if any connection is being blocked but nothing.
So it's not a forwarding issue..

*bump*