GM Text scroll code needed :(

Hello everyone i'm looking for some GM scroll texts that i saw on a few of COD servers

Can someone write me a code to put in my GM?
Thanks!!

Here's a filterscript
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=364658

AWESOME bro it works but how do i add just the actions that players are doing in there? example: Hittop65 captured the Snake Farm for team USA

The connecting & leaving parts are working well =)

Use the example from that link where your point capture events are at (SendBoxMsg will send messages to that box).
pawn Код:
//------Example-------//
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
   new string[128],name[24];
   GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
   format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has ~g~joined ~w~the server.",name);
   SendBoxMsg(string);
   return 1;
}

I have that working now =) now last thing how can i add this to my GM?

I belonged to this community but now they are gone so i wan't to start my own community but i have no way of contacting the scripter.

Dare you use my GM, you've no right to use that GM.. those stars and the textdraws are created by me.

Then i saw several copied your idea jarnu :/

..and you /cry about some1 taking/copying/using YOUR work? o.O
BE PROUD OF IT!

Jarnu i'm not even using your GM bro! I also have seen your work all over SAMP but you must also remember that there's other new & advanced scripters who can do the same things that you can! SO DON'T GET COCKY because you can script, and just like thee others said you should feel proud that some of us new scripters admire some of your work Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! The GM I admire the most was made by Dan. or [BFPR]Flashman IG who didn't even ask for us to add him in the credits! So calm down man --> TEACH, DON'T PREACH!! Sighhhhh now that that's out of the way any help would greatly be appreciated, i'm a new scripter who juts trying to find my place in SAMP =).
Thanks for the support!

Be proud of it! as babul said. and he is not using YOUR code...