[FilterScript] Simple CarOwnership

is this fs working ?

Very good FS

HELP ME :S:S
I 'd like to use this FS,but i have a problem

How can i know my cars on the serverDo i have to count all the day?
Edit:Ok i know how many cars i have but what is Ai deja 3 masini? and when i spawn a car it is being buyable.

I need help :S i don't know how to add vehicles :-/

And one more question, why you add 'SaveCarCoords' when you didn't use it in the script

Quote:

How can i know my cars on the serverDo i have to count all the day?
Edit:Ok i know how many cars i have but what is Ai deja 3 masini? and when i spawn a car it is being buyable.

Me too,this is my problem

I like it, simple and smooth but I tried to use /asellcar and it tells me that I need to be at the dealership, any possible way to avoid this restriction? and if you have one, try to put some details as I'm not a code's dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost252
View Post
I like it, simple and smooth but I tried to use /asellcar and it tells me that I need to be at the dealership, any possible way to avoid this restriction? and if you have one, try to put some details as I'm not a code's dude.
i second that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost252
View Post
Just remove that :

Code:
if(!IsAtDealership(playerid))
	        {
	            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not at dealership ! ");
	            return 1;
	        }

I got in trouble when I / acreatecar why SERVER: Unknow Command.

If I am wrong in the installation please tell me how to install properly

Ok, Is there a way to add more cars to how much you can have? My server needs 12
PM me if you can