Restricting Commands Error?

I try to make a command so that only Team 1 (In this case the Red County Sheriff's Department) can use it, but when I do, I get in game and I type in the command, it comes up with "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department, i've checked the scriptfiles etc, my Team = 1. it should all be working but for some reason it doesn't. Please help me.
pawn Код:
CMD:rcsd(playerid, params[])
{
   if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department!");
   if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, 1799.37, -163.40, 4.10)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,white,"You are not at the lockers!");
   {
   ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RCSD, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "RCSD Locker", "Equipment\nUniform", "Select","Cancel");
   }
   return 1;
}

The mistake you done is that, you've scripted the command restricted to the players who are in that team.
pawn Код:
{
   if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department!"); //You're restricting the team here.
   if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, 1799.37, -163.40, 4.10)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,white,"You are not at the lockers!");
   {
   ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RCSD, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "RCSD Locker", "Equipment\nUniform", "Select","Cancel");
   }
   return 1;
}
Correct:
pawn Код:
{
  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam] == 1)
  {
   if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, 1799.37, -163.40, 4.10)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,white,"You are not at the lockers!");
  }
  else return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department!");
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
The mistake you done is that, you've scripted the command restricted to the players who are in that team.
pawn Код:
{
   if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department!"); //You're restricting the team here.
   {
   }
   return 1;
}
Correct:
pawn Код:
{
  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTeam] == 1)
  {
   if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, 1799.37, -163.40, 4.10)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,white,"You are not at the lockers!");
  }
  else return SendClientMessage(playerid, white, "You are not apart of the Red County Sheriff's Department!");
  return 1;
}
Thankyou, im gonna try that out!

EDIT: Well it worked, thanks alot bro.

Np, glad that it worked. Also I've done a change in your 'IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint' because you did same mistake as done in team restriction. You returned the error if a player is in position, so I've added a "!" before the function which means if not.
pawn Код:
//It returns the error message if player is at range.

//returns the message if player isn't at the range of point.