How to Write Those Small Thing like ™

Tittle say it all .... 1 thing is that i know thou ms office 2003 we can it but when i paste that into pawno i get big again .

Alt + 0153 for ™ on your KB. It will show up a weird symbol in pawno like this : Ц

no i mean i want to write 2012 as small . i can do it in ms office 2003 but when i paste into it get big agian

That's because Pawno doesn't support text formatting other than syntax highlighting.

Yes it does.Becouse i already have that 2012 as small .. but i want to change it to 2013 but cant .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_Map

But i cant download the file.Any direct link pleasE ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
Посмотреть сообщение
But i cant download the file.Any direct link pleasE ?
IT"S ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE WINDOWS OS ( sorry for caps, just to get attention. )

If you have Windows 7, click Start, you see the 'Search Programs and Files', type over there Character Map, and it will show the program, and you're done. Even though the thing has more than 5k letters, i wish you luck on finding that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie Robardo
Посмотреть сообщение
IT"S ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE WINDOWS OS ( sorry for caps, just to get attention. )

If you have Windows 7, click Start, you see the 'Search Programs and Files', type over there Character Map, and it will show the program, and you're done. Even though the thing has more than 5k letters, i wish you luck on finding that
Man .. Thanks alot it's what i want.soory for late answer

Redownload Pawno, maybe your current one doesn't support texting character