Vibox.co.uk - Good or not?

So, I've been thinking to buy a computer from https://www.vibox.co.uk/ , so I'm asking for opinions, has anyone used it and what do you think about them?

I thought of buying this: https://www.vibox.co.uk/gaming-pcs/m...ibox-precision

Specs:
Код:
4.2GHz AMD FX-4170 4-Core CPU
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Motherboard
AMD ATI Radeon HD 7770 1GB Graphics Card
1TB (1000GB) Sata III Hard Drive
8GB Transcend 1333MHz RAM
Microsoft Windows 8 64bit
Cooler Master Elite 430 Case
Xigmatek 500W PSU
24x DVD-RW Optical Drive
150MBs USB Wireless Network WiFi Adaptor
ACER V223HQVBD 21.5" Widescreen TFT LCD Monitor
Gigabyte 6150 Wired Optical Mouse & Keyboard Set
Gigabyte S4600 USB 2.0 Speakers
Are those specs good, or not? And which one would be the best upgrade to the computer?

Thank you

Better PSU... at least 550w if not 600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Better PSU... at least 550w if not 600.
If I'd upgrade it to Xigmatek 600W PSU, would it be good computer?

LOL I can build a computer with a stronger hardware than that one.

Buy Codegen PSU. Those low-end PSUs may play around with voltages, what is pretty bad to other components (too much voltage or too low voltage). The PC's specs are pretty good, can run almost every new game with max settings (BF3, Skyrim etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL I can build a computer with a stronger hardware than that one.
I asked if it's good, not can you build a better computer with stronger hardware, so why to post here in first place, if you don't have anything useful information in first place?

It's alright, but man, I can build you something better for that price. You even know me :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
It's alright, but man, I can build you something better for that price. You even know me :P
Yeah but you'd have to send it to finland, and I prefer buying from companies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
I asked if it's good, not can you build a better computer with stronger hardware, so why to post here in first place, if you don't have anything useful information in first place?
I mean, that PC is too expensive for that hardware, so you can build a better one with that money. There's cheap PSU and low quality, corsair 600W saves your life. If you're going to use the PC for gaming Intel is the way to go as CPU and nVIDIA has better drivers than AMD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
But can 1gb run the newest games on medium graphics?
Yes 1GB is enough for most of the games. Recommended at least 1.5GB though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, that PC is too expensive for that hardware, so you can build a better one with that money. There's cheap PSU and low quality, corsair 600W saves your life. If you're going to use the PC for gaming Intel is the way to go as CPU and nVIDIA has better drivers than AMD.

Yes 1GB is enough for most of the games. Recommended at least 1.5GB though.
You should really take this advice here, Archer helped me with building a new gaming computer for myself as I had no idea in parts and stuff and hes been really good help, I can't thank him enough for helping me.

I ordered my parts off this site, they delivered the parts in 3 days which was amazing, and they do ship to Finland, you just gotta register, they only use bank transfers and paypal though. They also offer to build your pc if you add the pc assembly service to your basket, it's 20 euros, but its on sale to 5 euros https://lb.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp It's the cheapest site I actually found, alot cheaper then all the ones I looked at, looked at over 100.