Is this possible?

Yo!,

I was thinking to script an awesome feature on my server, but I want to be sure it is even possible before I start on it.
So it's like I create a bot,
This bot can get activated by a player which is allowed to add any position.
Then in about 10 secondens the bot starts from a dynamic position inside a hydra, this hydra flys over the players position he had 10 seconds ago, and at this position will explode boms, like a airstreak.
Everything is possible, except I'm not sure if it is possible to let a bot fly a plane whithout having to fly up?

Sounds possible you could just get the co-ordiantes of the player then when you spawn the bot put him in a hydra then set a custom path to fly to the players x-y-z+10 and then the rest i wouldn't know but maybe you could find a way to link that old firehell filterscript into it?

Like this@4:10 ? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwkcYZn4Ts[/ame]

I used CNPC for that, though its not available for free anymore. You can use RNPC for that, straight movements in vehicles are already possible. For the bomb part you can take a look at my bomber fs. The original version from the video is not to be released
Its one of the features i played around with for the longest time, a damn lot of fun, especially with npc hordes to bomb. Again watching the video makes me want to continue my project...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Like this@4:10 ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwkcYZn4Ts

I used CNPC for that, though as its not available for free anymore. You can use RNPC for that, straight movements in vehicles are already possible. For the bomb part you can take a look at my bomber fs. The original version from the video is not to be released
Its one of the features i played around with for the longest time, a damn lot of fun, especially with npc hordes to bomb. Again watching the video makes me want to continue my project...
I see, what is CNPC exactly doing? Can you give me some explainsion, then I might want to buy it.

CNPC is Controllable NPCs, a plugin by alex009. It uses memory hacking to control npcs via the script, without any recordings or npc scripts. Needs an update for every new samp version, and those updates may take a while. When it was free some people used it to fake the playercount, so it was banned from this forum. So i also cant give a link to the official website. Costs around 30$ i think.

Ah ok, and what is the main different with this to RNPC ?

Well I know enough, thanks for this information, and i going to see what I can do with it, can you tell me if it causes alot lag when this airstreak is used like once each hour or something, with around 90 players online?

RNPC is admittedly slower than cnpc, as it needs to read the created recording files, instead of just manipulating the memory. But some people reported having 100+ bots running around on their server without much lag. Also RNPC is harder to use, the "build mode" needs a bit know-how, but just creating a hydra flying a straight line shouldnt be hard.
The bomber i made is very leightweighted, you can call one each second without affecting the servers performance. But it all depends on how you make it, and on how many bombs you want it to drop. The bomber fs code isnt up to date and can use a lot of optimisation, but after all it shouldnt cause problems unless you spam it.

Nice thanks!