Key detection

Hello everyone! I just want to know is there any way to receive when player press key "F11" and "F12" ... Can plugin do that or something else ?

And is there any way to see is ****** install in GTA SA root folder ?? (sry for bad eng)

with the forbidden word i think i meant a specific cheat that is not allowed to be mentioned on this forum..
I dont think the second is possible, and if the first is possible I must've seen it around in the 3 years I've been on this forums.

And is there any way to see is cheat install in GTA SA root folder ?? (sry for bad eng) **

Look out and post here is it possible!

If you do it for cheats detect will be fail because they can change the keys easly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HRD]Mar1
Посмотреть сообщение
If you do it for cheats detect will be fail because they can change the keys easly!
The most of "cheater" don't know how to do it!

I need to detect these two keys, if someone know that pls answer!

You might want to check this out:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=276008&page=2

****** some more yourself.

Man this is not work! This is for server side not for client side... I need for client side..

I said ****** some more yourself, i knew its server side as I know how to read, but I just want to stimulate you trying to search yourself. I still doubt it exists.

You are not helping me, you are just gathering posts ....

Help someone ??

1) I don't think it's possible.

2) I actually made a mod_sa (******) detector in the past but I'm not going to release it because then it would get patched.

Yes, it's possible, but I'm probably never going to release it, only MAYBE if someone asks me nicely in PM.