Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion

Just noticed this message when compiling with -d3, it doesn't show without -d3. Just wondering if I should be worried? I'm pretty sure I don't have any recursive functions. Could be in one of the libraries I'm using. (y_classes/y_groups/foreach)

Should i be worried?

EDIT: I tested the includes with LVDM. It's y_groups that's causing the message, I'll post in that thread tomorrow if there's no reply here.

Ok thanks for the reply, edited my last post while you were posting. Narrowed it to y_groups. I'll use #pragma dynamic if i run into any problems, thanks for the tip.

awesome:
Код:
stock DontLoop(){
	DontLoop();
	return 1;
}
...so (a/the) solution is to use #pragma dynamic? why? where? in the stock? at the scripts' top?

(my, and maybe 1 or 2 more weird beings) solution:
Код:
stock DontLoop(){
//	DontLoop();
	return 1;
}
...works 100%.

if your server hangs/crashes (like mine, when i loaded a filterscirpt containing that code above), or for some apart reason 1 calculation result needs like eternity to be fetched, then you ran into a deadlock with that pragma nonsense. good luck, you might need it.

oh, and yes, thank you, iam dumber now, coz i HAD to read that pragma stuff again.
IAM worried btw. and yes, so should you.

pre-edit: iam ***really*** surprised that a recursion-warning doesnt trigger anyone else here.. its sad ><
(maybe) i will going to add something later when i calmed down a bit (or delete this shit, since its becoming senseless to post here, to be honest)

edit2: i give up - iam not able to help ppl here, so i wont waste 1 more post

oh, yes, good idea, great work, youre right, works well, <insert asslick here>, etcetetc... recursionftwlol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome:

if your server hangs/crashes (like mine, when i loaded a filterscirpt containing that code above), or for some apart reason 1 calculation result needs like eternity to be fetched, then you ran into a deadlock with that pragma nonsense. good luck, you might need it.

oh, and yes, thank you, iam dumber now, coz i HAD to read that pragma stuff again.
IAM worried btw. and yes, so should you.

pre-edit: iam ***really*** surprised that a recursion-warning doesnt trigger anyone else here.. its sad ><
(maybe) i will going to add something later when i calmed down a bit (or delete this shit, since its becoming senseless to post here, to be honest)
Recursive functions are fine if they are written correctly, because they do break out of the recursion but yours would run forever. I don't get the warning when compiling normally, just when i use -d3. So it's not even a REAL warning. A lot of array sorting functions are recursive.