Don't you think Justin Bieber has gone too far?

Canadian teenage singer Justin Bieber posted two photos in his Instagram page ridiculing Manny Pacquiao. This came a day after the Filipino boxing icon lost to his Mexican archrival Juan Manuel Marquez via knock out in the sixth round of their fourth fight.

The first one is a photoshopped image of Disney character Simba (from the movie “Lion King”) trying to wake up an unconscious Pacquiao. “Dad wake up,” Bieber said in the caption. Check the original image in this link.

In the second picture, the same image of a fallen Pacquiao has been placed side by side with that of Michael Jackson doing his signature anti-gravity lean dance move. “Pacquiao doing the lean with MJ .. Classic moment,” the caption goes. See the original upload here.

The morning after the fight, Bieber posted a photo of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s knockdown of Marquez during their twelve-round bout last September 2009. Mayweather won the match via unanimous decision. Bieber wrote: “Look what Mayweather did to Marquez.. #moneyteam #nocompetition.” Bieber is indirectly stating that someone who lost to the guy who lost to Mayweather has no chance of winning over the “Pretty Boy.”

PS: The hashtag #moneyteam is in reference to Cash Money Records, the record label that manages Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and 50 Cent – all close friends of Mayweather. Bieber, Lil wayne, and 50 Cent were all present during Mayweather’s fight against Miguel Cotto last May.

Hell, I'm a filipino and i think this is way too offensive. What do you guys think?

CREDITS:
Rightonthemark website.

SOURCE:
HERE!

wtf is this shit? who follows JB on ******* ?? and how does MJ does that lean dance move? LOL something we'll never know..

Who the hell cares. It is a professional sport, if you can't take a little hate from fans, then you probably shouldn't be playing in them. I'm not saying he isn't a good boxer, shit he's one of the best, but seriously this is posted because he actually got dissed for once. Shit happens, that's a part of life. Honestly no, Justin Bieber hasn't gone to far.

In fact, Bieber has finally showed he has true man balls under his faggatory music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtr3mepWnaGe
Посмотреть сообщение
Hell, I'm a filipino and i think this is way too offensive. What do you guys think?
No offense, but I had a feeling this would be coming up...

PS: Honestly, NFL players get dissed worse than Manny Pacquiao. And they take that shit everyday of the year even not during their season. Just because Manny Pacquiao finally got dissed by someone, doesn't mean you have to get all upset. In the end, why does it even bother you so much? In the end, in about a year, no one will care/remember this. (Except Pacquiao)

who is justin beiber? is he a sailor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
who is justin beiber? is he a sailor?
No, a pirate I think.

what a stupid thread. seriously. who really cares.

Funny azzzzzz

Justin Bieber is a god. He can do no wrong.

Justin Bieber huh?Never heard of this guy/gay before

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermax7777
Посмотреть сообщение
wtf is this shit? who follows JB on ******* ?? and how does MJ does that lean dance move? LOL something we'll never know..
exactly the same thoughts..

although it is believed MJ used to have strong magnets in his shoes so he didn't fall when he leaned..