Someone now about some good ENB series settings??

Someone now about some good ENB settings? thats not for the best pc?
Are every ENB setting that you not can see the water?

i can setup a enbseries.ini for you, but i need to know some specs about your system, and some settings, like:
your screensize (resulution), GPU (type, speed, ram). currently i play at a weird resolution: 1280x1024, thats 5:4, so only 1.2 MegaPixels (1920x1080 equals 2 MP), with a 650'er NVidia, thats enough to use
ingame:
-max. quality (shadows, moving trees etc),
-max draw distance
ENB:
Reflection on vehicles @ max. quality + smooth edges
Depth-Of-Field (max quality, 16 passes, 800 range, blur=1),
Occlusion filter, setup for appealing visuals.

...and some other mods like New Great Effects 1.6 at HQ

depending on your peripherals and the performance, there are several things to improve without any framerate drop. the occlusion/bloom filter f.ex, depends on the resolution - the lower, the faster...

ok enough of spam, just tell us your specs, and you will get some settings. maybe post your actual settings, others will be glad to see it, too :P

Make Settings Self
Config After Your Ram,Screencard,Processor And Your Screensize And Settings.

4gb of ddr2 ram
geforce gt 630 graphic card 2gb ddr3, core speed 810, shader 1620, memory 800
1440x900

I need help installing ENB for me, Whenever I install it, It goes all yellow and I can't see anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
I need help installing ENB for me, Whenever I install it, It goes all yellow and I can't see anything.
on my server forums are link for really good enb that i like really much, there is that d3d9.dll jjust replace that to your old! heres my forums anonyymirp.webs.com theres reads !download Enbseries! just under register/sign place

seach it on ******* for best setting.