Forwarding help

Hi. I have a problem with my server. I have a router and im trying to run a server on my PC. I have forward the server port (7777) but nothing happen. I have found site that is checking is my port opened.I have made a server on minecraft forward it ,run it ,check it and everything was ok but with GTA SA its not. So please help

Easiest way to "port forward" is to just download utorrent > go to preferences > on the right part, you will see a box with some numbers written on it. Just change the number to the port you want to open/forward and then remove the check box of -- use random port. This is done.

Now to use it, start your sa-mp server and then start utorrent. Your server will be online. You can test too.
IMPORTANT :- start utorrent AFTER sa-mp server. Or else sa-mp server will tell that no filterscripts were loaded and no gamemodes were loaded.
By starting utorrent after sa-mp server, i mean quitting the small icon on taskbar too.
If you just quit the utorrent, wait for around max. 5 minutes then start server and then start utorrent again.

Hope i helped you .

Thanks it works

Glad to hear that bro .