[Include] MidoStream - Flexible Object Streamer

is there a command list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash991
is there a command list?
Yeh the function list, on the main post.

Nice job MidoBan, You always were a good scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewert
Nice job MidoBan, You always were a good scripter
Thanks man!

Very important update:
All of the bugs have been fixed!
You can download the latest version at the main post.
Take a look at the change log.

Nice work Mido

Woh!! at last all of my objects in a streamer! Thank you!!!
I tested it, the attach and move works great!!

Thanks Mido!!

Converter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipyoyo
Converter??
None yet..
Just create regular object and use ctrl+h in pawno (replace).
Replace "CreateObject" with "CreateStreamObject", and ");" with your view distance, for example: ",200);".

Ok! i tested all the streamers including xObjects, Einstain and another one with lots of streamers inside..
MidoStream had the best performence!! and it was the only streamer that when an object moved and then i teleported to somewere else and got back near it i still saw it in the right movment!
The attach also worked here only..

I'm sticking with this one! thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG BOBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoBan
Quote:
Ok... now i have same problem like the people above... The objects doesnt show up...
That doesnt supposed to happen.. maybe u got lots of objects in the same place.
Post the script if u cant solve it..
Hey, i sent you my script to you in PM... You checked it already?
I see the objects just fine.
Make sure the #define MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS in the MidoStream.pwn is above your amount of objects.
Make sure u load MidoStream of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
so bro i need to put that

MidoStreamDisconnect(playerid);
return 1;

in every under " OnPlayerDisconnect " or only in Gamemode? because i use some fs... and some of them has the " OnPlayerDisconnect "
You need to use it only on one OnPlayerDisconnect, not on all of them.

I found a (big) bug.
Im not sure if somebody already told you. The streamer works fine for me ( all objects are created and show up/move correctly) BUT if i type /rcon gmx (small serverrestart) and then try to open a gate, i see 2 gates at the same position (one of them is moving as it should, the other one doesnt)
I think (but im not sure) that after a small restart (gmx) the "old" object arent destroyed. So all objects are duplicated after ONE gmx.

After two gmx's there are 3 Gates (only one of them is moving) and so on...
So the Onjects arent destroyed after OnGameModeExit. For example in Einsteins Streamer youll have to use a function in "OnGameModeExit". In Your streamer you just have to use a fuction in "OnPlayerDisconnect".

It could be my fault but i checked everything and i think i did it right...

Dok

MidoBan can uyou give me the clan's script please

What makes you think he would give out a VG source code like that?

@Mido: I really admire your work it is very unique and your server (VGames 1) is the only still good VG server, RP use a GF edit now and VG3 is just too boring...

-Yaheli

i think you know that objects needs to be under " OnGameModeInt " not " OnPlayerConnect" once i had same problem and it was the cause of this that was dupplicate cya m8ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor
I found a (big) bug.
Im not sure if somebody already told you. The streamer works fine for me ( all objects are created and show up/move correctly) BUT if i type /rcon gmx (small serverrestart) and then try to open a gate, i see 2 gates at the same position (one of them is moving as it should, the other one doesnt)
I think (but im not sure) that after a small restart (gmx) the "old" object arent destroyed. So all objects are duplicated after ONE gmx.

After two gmx's there are 3 Gates (only one of them is moving) and so on...
So the Onjects arent destroyed after OnGameModeExit. For example in Einsteins Streamer youll have to use a function in "OnGameModeExit". In Your streamer you just have to use a fuction in "OnPlayerDisconnect".

It could be my fault but i checked everything and i think i did it right...

Dok
I'm aware of this thing and its not a bug.
I just didnt include it, because at the time, i was never using GMX, i always restarted the whole server so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaheli
What makes you think he would give out a VG source code like that?

@Mido: I really admire your work it is very unique and your server (VGames 1) is the only still good VG server, RP use a GF edit now and VG3 is just too boring...

-Yaheli
Thanks
Yeh i know, vgames is kinda falling apart..
Well, i wasn't there for a long time, but so i heard.
There isn't anything to do there anymore, its all so boring.
But.. well it was fun at the time

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok... now i have same problem like the people above... The objects doesnt show up...
That doesnt supposed to happen.. maybe u got lots of objects in the same place.
Post the script if u cant solve it..
Hey, i sent you my script to you in PM... You checked it already?
I see the objects just fine.
Make sure the #define MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS in the MidoStream.pwn is above your amount of objects.
Make sure u load MidoStream of course.
#define MAX_STREAM_OBJECTS is 5000, and i have only about 200 objects...
And yeah i added MidoStream to server.cfg...

So what seems to be the problem...

bro i'm trying to compile a script with the objects your .pwn file and .inc file are putted in their places. and also i did that thing with MidoStreamDisconnect(playerid);

and i'm getting this error:

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Armour Server\filterscripts\objects.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "MidoSteam"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

so now i'll explain what i did in case i done something wrong which i need help in.

i did:
Your .pwn file named MidoStream.pwn in filterscripts folder
Your .inc file in pawno/INC directory
a FilterScript done by me which has the objects in it and also the " OnPlayerDisconnect " thing.

can you help me pls?