What caused it? (Blue screen)

ok, so i was browsing bleacherreports for the pacquiao vs marquez fight, with samp minimized. (pacquiao lost..)
while i was browsing, a fuckin' blue screen appeared. i dunno what it says, i just remember the word "win32.sys"
then, it restarted. how the hell do i avoid that? it might ruin my laptop. -.- HELP.

laptop specs:
Intel® Core™2 CPU T5300 @1.73GHz
Sherry 1.3 for Intel GMA 945
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit

Ohhh....My Friend Got This Problem Too But This Problem Fix With ****** Help
Just Find Steps How To Fix This Problem At ******....

I once bluescreened for nothing at all. It just happens sometimes. I've only bluescreened twice in my whole life, and had about 10 kernel panics.

OMG, You have the blue screen of death but . Nothing to worry

Doesnt seem like a major prob , but try Me for more info

Your laptop might have overheated. Always make sure there is space underneath your laptop, I wouldn't recommend putting it on your lap or or on a blanket, that way the hot air has no where to go.

- Delete -

It happens always like that to the shitty laptop we got upstairs, even when we plug in the internet cable, the PC restarts itself like yours did. Download HW Monitor (Sorry for double post, didn't notice!)

It happened to me too, 2 times. It's from devices, most possible from hard disk.

ram problems cause bluescreens. Doesnt mean your ram is broken, also wrong ram access from some software will cause the crash.