port forwarding? I failed to..

Hello,

So I am trying to create and host a samp server, now I think I have seen every tutorial and how to ******* movie but I just can not figure it out.
I have downloaded the samp server progam and did everything they said, open server.cfg and do that stuff, after that I went on my router (Eminemt EM4542)
and I put my IP adres at forwarding IP and at external and internal port I have done both 7777 UTP, So I saved and runned it and tried to login at my server but it is failing to connect.
does anyone know what I may have done wrong or what I should try? I must have missed something but I just can't find out what.

Thanks,

Jimmy

This will fix your problem:

1.Go to your Router settings via your web browser Eg.:192.168.0.1
2.Go to your port forwarding section,add a UDP one,set both ports to your server port,and the IP to yours.
3.Now make another one this time TCP,set up both ports to your server port and the IP to your IP.

Ok, sorry for all the trouble..
but I succesfully opened my ports which I testes with a program, but when I connect to my server it still doesn't connect?
does anyone know why this may be?
I just have the same port (7777) and I added it to my favs but still no connection?
help me please

ahhhh. i have also the same but i have done it from serv hg. simple !