Stremer Limit Objects

Hi ! i made a new samp server is pretty good but when i put my map there , doesn t apears all the objects , i saw on ****** that is a object limit ( 1000 ) how can i pass that limit ? i followed these steps [ Place MidoStream.inc in your includes folder
Place MidoStream.pwn in your filterscripts folder
Compile MidoStream.pwn
Put MidoStream in your server.cfg ] BUT STILL NOT WORKING Help ! I Give REP

Your not able to pass the "CreateObject" limit. I would suggest you converting to DynamicObjects if you would like more objects on the server - www.convertffs.com is where you can start

i converded them and they apeard but like shadows i cant see them clearly , and sometimes disappear

Quote:
Originally Posted by StR_MaRy
Посмотреть сообщение
i converded them and they apeard but like shadows i cant see them clearly , and sometimes disappear
Update your streamer.

Secondly, DynamicObjects only appear when you get near them. Hence why it is called Dynamic, save alots of resources. I could map a building and would be far away and see it as a shadow till I get closer to it, that's the point of Dynamic Objects.

Usually, if your close to it and its still like as a shadow then you need to update your streamer OR make sure that your streamer in your config files is set to the correct values. You can also raise your draw distance in your GTA Setting, I think that helps somewhat.