Zombie Roleplay?

Hello, i was wondering if anyone remembers the server that was the BEST Zombie server that not stupid Team vs Team shit i mean like someone infects one person than they go infect another person and etc etc etc and to become un infected you have to kill a certain amount of humans, i really wish i remember the ip if you have it message me on Skype please!

@ thatmaskedgamer

I haven't seen any around. You can take yourself a look here though, http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

I already did that sadly they haven't posted one in a long time.

Ever heard of hosted tab?

You can find stuff there as well, I believe there are a few zombie servers located on there...

I believe it's called "The Walking Dead Roleplay".

The walking Dead Roleplay Is My Server in Alpha Stage ATM. AMC Version - You were possibly thinking of Project Apocolypse Roleplay

Yeah Project Apocolypse its a Cool Zombie Server,,, i like the gamemode...and i wish to get that gamemode..

Project Apocalypse = Bullshit.

A hundred bugs and I think they use Still Alive ZRP as base GameMode, because it's very, VERY equal.

PARP is really buggy though

Zombie roleplay? Where zombies roleplay? Something bit equal with normal role-play, just some changes which suite zombies, right?