Need help

please how can i add echo in my irc script when player use any command ingame how can i see on irc

As far as I know there are 3 IRC plugins released. I would suggest you to use Incognito's IRC plugin, you can find it in the plugins section of the forum.

This will also require you to read one of its example (filter)scripts and make one of your own. Alternatively you can search the filterscripts board to find a script which makes it easy for you.

Also there's a rule which goes about topics with titles such as yours. It needs to be descriptive.

Good luck.

ye i use Incogniot irc plugin but i need irc echo when ever player use any command ingame to see on irc how can i do this

Use any of the echoing natives, I think there are two: IRC_Say and IRC_GroupSay, depending on which suits your needs the best.

If you don't use a command parser include such as ZCMD, you can simply add the line to the top of your OnPlayerCommandText callback. Otherwise, you must seek the command system release topic for assistance on how to see which commands are used.

What would make your life a lot easier is looking at already existing scripts. They all provide sufficient examples of how to use the echoing natives.