Intel HD Graphics

Hi all
I have a TOshiba satellite c660 1-c7 and it says on the internet at the video card (intel hd graphics) UP TO 1696mb
I have 2gb ram is this the problem? Now it says that i have 761 total available graphics memory.
How can i increase my graphics memory?

You changed windows right?

EDIT: If you did,you must have a CD/DVD given by Intel,just install them!

Intel graphics means that your graphics chip is implemented either on the motherboard or in the processor. These chips do not have their own dedicated memory like real graphic cards have and thus they use the normal RAM instead. The allocated memory for the graphics chip might be increased "as-needed", but I'm not sure about that.

How can i increase the memory of the video card I know that the graphic card is in the processorX(

The only way to vastly increase available memory for it to use, is to fit more RAM to your laptop.

so if i put 4gb ram the video card will increase?

Yes but most games depend on the "Dedicated" memory available for the video card, not the shared.

700mb are all fine. Those integrated graphics chips are too slow to run intensive games that would need more vram anyway, so you wouldnt benefit from that, your laptop would just get slower because it misses the normal ram.
As i always use to say, if you want a gaming computer, dont get a notebook.

Thanks guys
TC

Put in more RAM to get more vram and upgrade your speed alittle...