FPS Drop when driving

Title, it's fine when I'm standing still and get 40-50fps ish.

When I drive it lags...

Edit: Only happens when recording...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Title, it's fine when I'm standing still and get 40-50fps ish.

When I drive it lags...
Could you atleast provide information?

Do you have any background programs running? Skype, xfire etc?

What are the options from the main menu? mind posting them here?

Any mods?

Just Skype, IRC and Windows messenger. Though it worked before...

No mods.

Simple fix:
DO NOT DRIVE muahaha

j/k try to turn off effects in options or set it to minimum

Mostly the only reason this could be is due to you not having the audio for the radio, the games code is being told to find the radio files but it can't find it. Radio files are usually removed when becoming a torrent due to it being MUCH smaller in size. The audio takes up more than the whole game does. You can fix this by going into the options and turning the radio option to 0. This will tell the games code to skip trying to find it, the volume is down anyway. That is what happened with my friend and his HP netbook. Just buy the game if you haven't, It's cheap as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Mostly the only reason this could be is due to you not having the audio for the radio, the games code is being told to find the radio files but it can't find it. Radio files are usually removed when becoming a torrent due to it being MUCH smaller in size. The audio takes up more than the whole game does. You can fix this by going into the options and turning the radio option to 0. This will tell the games code to skip trying to find it, the volume is down anyway. That is what happened with my friend and his HP netbook. Just buy the game if you haven't, It's cheap as hell.
urghh, it's a legit copy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
urghh, it's a legit copy...
Turn down the radio anyway, see what happens.

Have you changed anything, including drivers etc? Try setting the FPS limit to 30 and see what happens, it may be all your computer can handle.

Please post your specs KyleSMITH

CPU probs...

Intel 2 Quad Core 2.93ghz 6mb Cache
8gb Ram
Nvidia 460gtx 1gb.