Worst injury you've ever had

Well for staters i fell down from a slide and broke my thumb
At school while tackling a bully i got slipped onto a tap and busted my forehead 3 stiches
Well then i had a nut stuck in my throut coz i ate it in sleeping posture
My dog bit me
Worst part was when i got electrocuted during a ....

Worst Injury I Ever Had Is When I Fall In Bathroom And My Head Hit The Floor....Oh Shiit...So Hurt !!!

During my early school day while i was running another kid pushed me and i hit my forehead on a Pillar .Blood came rushing and got a stiches on my foreheadbut it was pain less .Dont know why

A piece of my little finger went off when I tried shut my door, ouch.

When i was in 4th class, during school sports day practice of obstacle race was going on and i participated in it,
I was just giving the test (speed test) and suddenly I went into the 'kho-kho' practice arena (LOL) just got hit hard with a student and fallen on ground and my forehead was bleeding so much and further is same as Samp_India (got 5 stiches on my forehead but it was pain less .Dont know why)

Painless, coz they gave you morphin? It was same with me, they gave me a injection that made that part of my body numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kep
Посмотреть сообщение
Painless, coz they gave you morphin? It was same with me, they gave me a injection that made that part of my body numb
It was not paining even before i was given the injection or morphin(i dont know what that is)

Riding bicycle, attempting some stunts. I found a ramp (not too inclined) and jumped off it. Fell upside down with the bike and hit the head. Thanks to the mild grassy surface I didn't get any wounds except a bruise. It pained an awful lot and especially when I touched it.

One of the worst injuries is, getting braindamaged from reading these capitals on every letter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollolollo
Посмотреть сообщение
Worst Injury I Ever Had Is When I Fall In Bathroom And My Head Hit The Floor....Oh Shiit...So Hurt !!!
To be serious; While doing some sport, I felt a huge ass "knack" sound, like something broke. I tored a muscle in my legs. Then, approximately 3 weeks later, a classmate (obviously a girl) tried to kick my ass for some reason. I blocked it with my hand, which got her kicking my fingers and she broke two of my fingers.. Who to blame?
oh, and let's not forget I have some sort of harry potter Z on my forehead. I walked right into a sharp corner of my house. You could litteraly see a bit of skull through that wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
It was not paining even before i was given the injection or morphin(i dont know what that is)
It's adrenaline.