SA:MP official ******** page?

Does SA:MP have its very own official ******** page?

Nope.

Why don't they make one?

Why dont you ask them ?

Why would SA:MP have a ******** page when they have their own website? If they wanted to post updates on stuff, I guess they would do it here. Also they have an IRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would SA:MP have a ******** page when they have their own website? If they wanted to post updates on stuff, I guess they would do it here. Also they have an IRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably because many people here like to keep their "SA:MP" and "Real-World" identities separate. People on here know me as ****** and know me for SA:MP, people I have on ******** know me in real life - I've never added anyone from SA:MP there and don't intend to (that's a slight lie as I've also met one SA:MPer in real life). I also know that most of the beta/dev teams have similar views on the matter, but maybe you can convince them otherwise.

Edit: Plus, what Wennicke said.
You see ******** is used alot maybe in this way SA:MP can have high amount of players like random server would be(50/100),and also alot of big communities find their success way from ********!

I suggest to make one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably because many people here like to keep their "SA:MP" and "Real-World" identities separate. People on here know me as ****** and know me for SA:MP, people I have on ******** know me in real life - I've never added anyone from SA:MP there and don't intend to (that's a slight lie as I've also met one SA:MPer in real life). I also know that most of the beta/dev teams have similar views on the matter, but maybe you can convince them otherwise.

Edit: Plus, what Wennicke said.
This.

There are thousands of Un-official pages for SA:MP but they turn out to be a fail rather then a success.

IMO samp doesnt need advertisement, and everything you could post on ******** would better be posted on this forum. So a ******** page is pointless.

******** pages are totally useless, why do you need it if SA-MP already has 50K+ Players, 'pages' are mostly for advertising, and let's face it, do you really think we need more players?