Easiest sport?

Easiest sport to play? I might play a sport, y'know. I've played a lot and I was wondering what I should play next.. I need an easy one as I recently broke my ankle, and I can't play too hard. So, which is easiest?

Sports aren't a toy and you should dedicate to them completely if it's not for recreational reasons, I also believe that every sport requires mastering of skills and dedication, but if you have a broken feet I can say golf or quiet sports that don't involve too much physical activity.

If it wasn't for your physical disadvantage I'd recommend you some swimming. It helps you to build a great muscle amount through your whole body and it's a very healthy sport to dedicate to.

I agree.

Try bowling or golf, those are easy, but swimming develops all of your muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
Try bowling or golf, those are easy, but swimming develops all of your muscles
Yeah. I was thinking golf, but I'm not sure.

Easyest sport - PC Gaming

pc gaming isnt a sport, not even nba2k13...sorry to break the news, but were talking about real sports and real physical activities, not a simulator...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
pc gaming isnt a sport, not even nba2k13...sorry to break the news, but were talking about real sports and real physical activities, not a simulator...
He's just joking...

Really stupid topic.

This is definitely the wrong place to ask this type of question. But being an American Football player, if you were to play football, DEDICATE yourself. It's hard at first to balance school work, scripting, and sports, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy. I do most of my scripting on Saturday's and late Sunday nights now.

No matter what sport, DEDICATE yourself and give it your all. Coaches don't like to see people just join the team to play for fun and not really be as competitive as you could be.