Localhost mysql problem.

Hi everyone!
I was thinking of starting a server and a few days later, I thought, I'm gonna do it. I made a gamemode script wich uses MySQL and I was thinking, at the beginning, I'm gonna host my server on localhost till I get more players. (I've got a good enough internet speed n stuff) And when i went to "localhost" (using WAMPserver) and clicked on PHPMyAdmin, it just said "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /phpmyadmin/ on this server."
I had some Apache server before and then I also couldn't access PHPMyAdmin, it just said, that I entered a wrong password or "Access denied for user root@localhost using password NO".

Just Try XAMPP , This is better than XAMP - User Friendly

You need to setup the root password in wamp, recommendation is just XAMPP like RedCrossER said.

I'll try XAMPP

Aight. I've got a problem with XAMPP now. When I try to start Apache from the CP, it gives me the next message.
Код:
16:28:07  [Apache] 	Attempting to start Apache app...
16:28:08  [Apache] 	Status change detected: running
16:28:08  [Apache] 	Status change detected: stopped
16:28:08  [Apache] 	Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
16:28:08  [Apache] 	This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 
16:28:08  [Apache] 	improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
16:28:08  [Apache] 	Check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file
16:28:08  [Apache] 	and the Windows Event Viewer for more clues

Then do what it tells you to do? If you are running Skype or TeamViewer, then close that down completely.

MSN too?

Just get "EasyPHP" if it doesn't work too come and blame me, trust me it is better then XAMPP and WAMP

I'll try EasyPHP

Yea... I got the database ready but I've got another problem now.
What shall i put to pawno as MYSQLHOST, MYSQLUSER and MYSQLDB?
Is the host localhost or the ip, where administration redirects u?