[Plugin] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit

@iFarbod:

Why do you hate Java? It's much faster in many things then Pawn, and you can use many third-party libraries.

I'm not able to run this, there is java installed, jvm.dll found, but for some reason it simply just don't start server. Does it require R2-2, R4 is not supported? or?

Edit: Looks like that is not the problem... this plugin doesn't work...

@CoaPsyFactor: R4 is currently not supported, but R4 support (and future versions) will be supported in the next Shoebill release. Do you get a error message when starting the server, or what is happening?

Nothing.
Here is log:

This is with R2-2
Code:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3z-R2, ©2005-2014 SA-MP Team

[21:17:35] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[21:17:35] 
[21:17:35] Server Plugins
[21:17:35] --------------
[21:17:35]  Loading plugin: Shoebill
[21:17:35]   > Shoebill 1.0 NativePlugin for SA-MP 0.3z R2-2 by MK124 & JoJLlmAn

And what happens then? Can you post your resources.yml & shoebill.yml, please?

Code:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Unable to load native library: Can't find depended libraries.
I have JDK and JRE 8 installed (32bit) also I have JAVA_HOME in Env Vars

And my keyboard died after I posted this xD
Bye bye k800

Are you sure, that the JAVA_HOME variable points to a 32 Bit Java Environment (JRE or JDK)?

Код:
JAVA_HOME = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_11
64bit is under Program Files without (x86)

Okay, I will contact mk124 about this issue. I will post back later with (hopefully) a solution.

I've printed %JAVA_HOME% in bath file that runs server, and for some reason it printed me JRE_HOME

Yes, because it will use JRE_HOME in first-place. It has higher priority then JAVA_HOME, so if you set JRE_HOME, make sure it will point at the correct location.

I've made it.
Used direct PATH in bat file, instead of global vars

Good to hear

My bad, I've just moved
Код:
set "JRE_HOME=%JAVA_HOME%\jre"
out of IF statement

Thanks for help

EDIT:

is this usual??

I'm not able to locate print I've created in gamemode under onEnable();

// mistake

What is your problem exactly? If you have a ClassNotFoundException and you are sure, that the class should be found, try recompile your gamemode / plugin.

I've made it, didn't set proper class into definition

// no more -> I've recompiled it several times, still same bug. This bug also occur when I start default LVDM script.

Can you show me the resources.yml & shoebill.yml, please?

As I edited previous comment, I've fixed it. but now i have some issues with shoebill-common. On start it says net/gtaun/shoebill/common/command/PlayerCommandManager is not found, also it affect on callback events like onplayerconnect and disconnect and spawn etc...

Are you sure that you use the latest .jar file while compiling & running the server?