[Plugin] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit

@svorpyx: Please make sure that you have installed a 32 Bit version of JDK instead of a 64 Bit version.
@The King's Bastard: I'm sorry but I have no idea of persistence framework. I believe that Shoebill should output the same information as in your unit testing framework. Please make sure that you have a persistence provider in your class path. But this could be a problem related to Shoebill, I am not sure yet.

Is there a sample gamemode showing how to code a house system in shoebill. Have been struggling a while :P Thank you very much.

@MrViolence101: Hi, no there is no example on how to code a house system, but you basically will need to use pickups, dialogs and database stuff.

Well mk124, I won't use JPA.
But I have to say you're doing God's work with this plugin! Thank you very much!

@The King's Bastard if you want to know how to do this skype me: Pkhlupin

@The King's Bastard: Thank you very much I appreciate it.

You can also join our official slack channel here: http://37.114.61.175:3000/

I need some help with vehicle parameters. I want to switch of the player's current vehicle engine. I know you need to use the VehicleParam class but it is abstract so therefore it cannot be instantiated. I want to know how can i use VehicleParam with p.getVehicle().

Thanks in advance.

Heinrich

@MrViolence101:

Code:
VehicleParam p = v.getState();
p.setEngine(VehicleParam.PARAM_OFF);
@mk124:

Shoebill seems to have trouble loading resources... or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

If I use the following Guava code, it cannot find the gamemode.yml file...
Code:
Resources.getResources("gamemode.yml"); // Static Resources class

Great Plugin! Just discovered it and love it!

Definitly will fork it on github, maybe i can help you guys with some MRs

@Prio: Thank you, you can also join our slack group here: http://37.114.61.175:3000

As many of you already know, it is quite hard to learn how to use Shoebill due to a lack of documentation material provided. I am currently looking for some people that would be kind enough to help me extend the poor documentation, so Shoebill will be more user-friendly. Unfortunately, I cannot provide something in exchange except your name in the startup message of Shoebill or in the forums. If you are interested in helping to improve Shoebill, please contact me.

Hi. I want to start creating gameode with Java on Shoebill. And i would like that Shoebill support will not stop when my project will has runned.
If i have free time and know Shoebill (JNI) features, i will to help with shoebill supporting perhaps.

Do you can post a Filterscript using SHOEBILL ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaa
View Post
Do you can post a Filterscript using SHOEBILL ?
Not possible yet, maybe in the next version of Shoebill Shoebill is not capable of coexisting with pawn gamemodes at this stage.