[Plugin] Shoebill 1.1 - SA-MP Java Development Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123marvin123
Посмотреть сообщение
"1. Milestone 2 has no way to coexist with other PAWN scripts.", I mean that the Event for the onItemClicked is not getting called when i have Dialogs in my Main Java File. It's like the Ids of the Dialogs are getting switched. The only Pawn File I use is the Shoebill.amx.
I do not understand what you do, can you show me your code fragments?

Are you getting closer to the new version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you getting closer to the new version?
Yes, he is still developing on the 1.0 M1 Version. He said it will take about 3 more months.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, he is still developing on the 1.0 M1 Version. He said it will take about 3 more months.
Wow. Good to know I guess... I was thinking that it might take a few weeks tops and was refreshing this topic everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwarrex
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll be starting my own project with the same purpose.. it takes him too long to update it....
Don't you think that contributing on a single project would be so much better and faster? You should really consider talking to him about it

@dusk @Anwarrex:
Mk124 wants to start competition, to see who is better.

Well I just look for whatever is better for me(a user)... Now I'll have to choose between two projects..

But it is your choice ofcourse. Did you start your project?

Competition is good, can help you improve quality.
I'm not afraid of competition because it can help me do better and faster.

So... @Anwarrex Thank you.

But since you have said, please don't use any my code.
I look forward to your project

@Anwarrex:

You talk too much, but you show us nothing. Do your own thing, and stop spamming please.

Yes, because you talk and talk, but you haven't done anything yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwarrex
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't use shitty code, which doesn't even have a proper documentation.
I've started with the project; I'm just thinking bout the features.
And what do you mean competition is good? Sounds like random BS, but anyways; you're saying you're going to use the competitors ideas? And then you're implying that I'll C&P your code.
Oh......
You don't know in the open source community, fork someone else's code is a very common thing?

Shoebill 1.0 will come in less then a month

I've read through this and have been aware of this project for a while. It's a pretty neat idea but I really don't think a lot of people will use this beyond the creators I just don't find it very practical from a development point of view SAMP uses PAWN not Java. I wouldn't even know where to start if I wanted to even try it since there is absolutely no documentation wiki etc nevertheless keep up the good work and provide some good documentation so people like me could at least consider giving it a shot.

PS. For some reason I really don't like the name of the project, the word "Shoebill" for some reason sounds stupid just one of those words people don't like you know

@[uL]Pottus: There wil be a documentation in future, but it's hard to create a Wiki with 2 people.
I don't think PAWN is a good name for a project either, because it sounds like P*RN

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
@[uL]Pottus: There wil be a documentation in future, but it's hard to create a Wiki with 2 people.
I don't think PAWN is a good name for a project either, because it sounds like P*RN
Thanks just mentioning how important documentation is from the stand point of a noob to Java! I perfectly understand with 2 people it is a lot of work and documentation is probably not the most important thing on the list!

I repped both the developers for their efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I've read through this and have been aware of this project for a while. It's a pretty neat idea but I really don't think a lot of people will use this beyond the creators I just don't find it very practical from a development point of view SAMP uses PAWN not Java. I wouldn't even know where to start if I wanted to even try it since there is absolutely no documentation wiki etc nevertheless keep up the good work and provide some good documentation so people like me could at least consider giving it a shot.

PS. For some reason I really don't like the name of the project, the word "Shoebill" for some reason sounds stupid just one of those words people don't like you know
Well I'm pretty excited about it. I Well I started just by launching and seeing what does it launch. Then editing that file..

Docmentation sure, basic instructions on how to set it up would be useful because current "Usage" doesn't really say anything.

And I really agree about the name... I don't see it any way being related to this project.

@dusk: Yes, documentation and Tutorial will be available in future. Mk124 had chosen the name Shoebill, because he thinks it's a very interesting animal. KitKat has also nothing to do with the Android Project, they just had chosen KitKat because they like it.

Thanks for this plugin .
Hope to see more stuff from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
[10:55:37]  Loading plugin: Shoebill
[10:55:37]   > Shoebill 1.0 NativePlugin for SA-MP 0.3z R2-2 by MK124 & JoJLlmAn
[10:55:37]   > Java VM has been created.
[10:55:37]   > Error: Can't find launcher class [net/gtaun/shoebill/ShoebillLauncher].
[10:55:37]   Failed.
I just can't get it to load. I already redownloaded the shoebill server files.

And an example of showing a dialog would be nice.
Are you using JRE/JDK8?

Example of dialog: https://github.com/Shoebill/example-...mple/vm/dialog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk124
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using JRE/JDK8?

Example of dialog: https://github.com/Shoebill/example-...mple/vm/dialog
Yes I do. Both 64bit and 32bit.

EDIT: oh, my JAVA_HOME variable was pointing to jre7. Now it works